Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 6 of Ariel's Contest - How To build your mailing list

OK...here I am at Week 6 of the Ariel Contest - I received some great tips on how to expand my mailing list in this chapter...Ariel mentions in one part of the chapter gaining fans by asking them to text you their info while your on stage...I really want to get a better grasp on the whole texting thing...I joined Broadtexter as she suggests....I just need to learn how to file things on there ,because they mention having it where I could be doing a show in Jersey and texting people specifically in that area...so I don't have to text everyone...I like that idea. I just have no idea how to do that, I suppose I will figure that out. So it's back to the book for me on this whole Social Media thang...until next blog, I wish you all...

peace.luv.music.
fiZ

3 comments:

  1. Hey Fiz,

    It was great meeting you in the office last week. I hope you are starting to get the grasp on all of this. Keep up the good work. It will all start to make sense.

    -Sara Dudine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fiz!

    You're doing great! We all have to start somewhere, and I know that you'll figure it out.

    Best of luck with the contest!

    Carla (Ariel's Cyber PR team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Make sure to also try some of the other ways to build our email list as well. Broadtexter sounds like an excellent service but if that doesn't work of course the old fashioned pen and paper sign up forms at shows still will work.

    Christina
    (Cyber PR Team)

    ReplyDelete