Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ariel's Contest : Week 7 - Networking Tips

Ahhh...A nice and easy Chapter...Not that I don't like the intense ones ,but I've got so much going on right now that it was a relief to see a quick Chapter.
There is some great advice on networking here...Interesting,it's stuff that deep down inside ,we all know...for instance,Ariel mentions to not hand out business cards unless they ask for one ,otherwise it comes across as your selling something....I get that...I also like how she mentions to make sure the conversation is more about them...On a deeper Buddhist level...The masters are always here to serve us....so I like what I'm reading here...it makes allot of sense...clearly you don't need to be a rocket scientist to do so.

So it's on to the next chapter...until next time,I wish you all...

peace.luv.music.
fiZ

No comments:

Post a Comment