Monday, December 28, 2009

Week 3 Optimizing the Website

OK,here I am at Week 3 with Ariel's contest,and now I hit the first real roadblock. Optimizing my website requires me relying on someone to update my site. I don't know HTML programming on the level that I can redo my own site...so..I have to wait until my designer can make the changes Ariel suggested.Ironically,I was talking to him just a few weeks ago about making the site more interactive. So with that said,I wanted to stick to my ritual of writing the next blog for this contest every Monday for each week...so regardless of the fact that my web-designer hasn't made the changes I requested yet,I'm still blogging' ya. I will obviously intertwine the results of my progress with week 3 next week as well....so until then,I wish you...

peace.luv.music.
fiZ

No comments:

Post a Comment